Our customers retain our services for a spectrum of IT services ranging from IT strategy consulting to use technology as an enabler to sustain a competitive advantage, giving us the complete responsibility of managed project executions and to leverage our global IT skills sourcing capabilities.
Technology Practice Areas
We build robust and scalable IT Solutions for customers worldwide. The delivery of these solutions is driven by our focused technology practice Groups:
- GIS/CAD/CAM & CAE Practice
- Web Technology Practice (J2EE, Microsoft Server.Net & Mobile computing Groups)
- ERP Practice
- Legacy & Enterprise Application Integration practice
- HIPAA Group (through our subsidiary Windham Health)
- FDA 21 CFR Part II Services
Our managed software development offerings address the following challenges:
- Timely access to required technical skills and domain expertise at manageable costs
- Keeping new development initiatives on course without ignoring the on-going needs of existing applications.
In addition to on-site, off-site and offshore engagements, we offer CoSourcingTM development solutions that leverage the rich reserves of best of breed IT professionals, scalability of teams and the cost advantage of offshore centers in Canada & India. Delivering of our managed IT projects is supported by a robust delivery infrastructure that consist of onsite & offsite team members, our proven and flexible wFORCETM Methodology, partnerships with the world-leading technology providers and rich industry experience in executing assignments for global customers. All engagements models include a project manager/nucleus team at your premises that keeps you posted on the status of the project to ensure appropriate project control.
On-Site Project Staffing
Our on-site Project staffing services for IT projects provides our clients with the best-of-breed professionals – team of developers, tech-leads, project managers and solution architects. We put together just –the-right-teams just-in-time to get your project rolling. Our focus is on the technology areas of our practice groups.